Face impurities, acne and pimples
Skin pores can become clogged with oil, bacteria, dead cells and dirt, developing acne .
Acne is the most common skin disease and can cause painful complications, emotional distress, especially in young people (teenagers), and damage an individual's social life.
Acne on the face can also cause visible scars that persist over time.
There are a number of effective treatments that reduce and eliminate both acne and scar formation.
The causes can be: stress, hormonal changes, diet and the use of certain types of medicines.
During adolescence, testosterone in boys and progesterone in girls stimulate excessive sebum production and the accumulation of bacteria on the skin.
The presence of hepato-intestinal disorders can manifest itself in the skin through acne.
How to cure acne
Treatment depends on severity, and includes topical and systemic agents that reduce sebum production, blackhead formation, inflammation and bacterial load, and normalize the keratinization process.
There are some very simple remedies to put into practice:
- Take care of daily hygiene according to the type of skin: oily, dry, sensitive, combination.
- Choosing the right products for daily cleaning.
- Remove makeup before going to sleep.
- Maintain your diet by preferring fruit, vegetables, yogurt and dried fruit, rich in fatty acids and vitamins.
- Do not squeeze pimples to avoid the spread of pus which could lead to infections.
People suffering from acne should not use cosmetics containing oils, which would accentuate the skin manifestations even more.
Face creams based on salicylic acid can be used, with an anti-inflammatory action that leads to a slight superficial exfoliation of the skin, giving cleanliness and brightness.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!